[pure-silver] Re: Ilford buys Kentmere

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:25:12 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ole Tjugen" <ole@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 3:07 AM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Ilford buys Kentmere

I meant precisely what I said. Since Ilford can no longer buy small amounts of some of the critical chemicals, they must buy the whole minimum order. In the case of one of these chemicals, the minimum quantity is equivalent to 40 years use for Ilford.

I learned this when I was on a factory visit with Ilford in Mobberley two years ago.

På Sun, 13 Jan 2008 03:22:11 +0100, skrev Peter Badcock <peter.badcock@xxxxxxxxx>:

Keep in mind that some of these ingredients are used in vanishingly small amounts so that a 40 year supply might be only a few ounces or pounds not a freightcar load.

---