[pure-silver] Re: Ilford P-30 Kit

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 13:39:55 -0800

Tou might try calling Ilford, go here:

http://www.ilford.com/en/contact/contactUsa.asp

and call the 888 number for help on buying P3 chemistry. NOT the KIT30.2 chemistry as it costs an arm and a leg! But if you don't mind the cost, it's small and convenient. It's the same as the P3 chemistry but packaged in a 5 liter kit rather than three separate 20 liter jugs, Dev, Bleach, & Fix. Actually, the Fix is 25 liters so for every five Dev & Bl that I buy, I only buy four Fix jugs.

The mixed chemistry will last six-nine months, the concentrates will last years. The P3 chemistry is very economical.

Jim

On Jan 9, 2009, at 6:57 PM, Elias Roustom wrote:

Jim, and whoever else makes cibachromes, where do you get your chemicals from?

Thanks,

Elias
=