[pure-silver] Re: [Fwd: Forte paper]

  • From: daniel <daniel.bouzard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 09:32:51 +0100

Claudio Bonavolta a écrit :
----- Message d'origine -----
De: titrisol <titrisol@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 12:19:31 -0800 (PST)
Sujet: [pure-silver] Re: [Fwd: Forte paper]
À: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Actually BERGGER is trying to buy Forte in a consortium with
MACO and others.

That's something I've heard through Bergger's swiss importer too, but maybe
it's only a wish ...

Claudio Bonavolta
http://www.bonavolta.ch
Orange vous informe que cet e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail. Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.

I called few days ago Bergger ' manager Guy Gerard and he mentionned he is trying to find some substitute to Bergger. Some place to manufacture Bergger's papers but in any case Forte facility will be replaced by flats and houses.

   Daniel