[pure-silver] Re: Fw: Dave Valvo (Retired Kodak Project Manger) is selling some more things

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:52:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dave,
  I seem to have lost your link. Can you re-post it?
  Thanks,
  Bob

Dave V <DValvo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I get into these modes and start cleaning out things I find squirreled away.
Just added a unique item:

"RETOUCHING --- a course by KODAK Experts" eBay item 200135789749 This
was used for an internal course put together to train Kodak people and
outside large lab personal that would be doing retouching.

I have a bunch of cameras that are fetching next to nothing of eBay so I
guess I'll give them to the grand-kids someday when they are old enough not
to throw them. If you can still get film. My grand daughter is only one
year old.

Please look at the other items I have listed.

Dave

Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com