[pure-silver] Re: Forte semi-matte?

  • From: Eric Maquiling <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:45:31 -0800

Quoting titrisol <titrisol@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I thnk the back is clear of markings now.
> And this paper may dissapoint you if you plan to compare it to
> the good ol'Portrgia.
> Yet it is a nice paper, tones great in selenium and viradon.

I just moved and I'm looking at all my framed prints stacked up against the
wall.  Some of them moved from the center of the cutout (I use corner things
from Light Impressions so they sometimes move).

I looked at the print and noticed how nice it was.  I knew it was Portriga
cause I used to work at a lab and I only printed on that stuff (that and
Seagull basically cause boss let me print on any paper).

The back had that nice Italic AGFA written on it.  Not like I'm going to be
looking at the back of the prints but it was just a statement on the quality
of those papers back then.

I'll try it again.  But yes, I've only used the Glossy Portriga.  I kinda like
this semi-matte stuff these days.
--
Eric