[pure-silver] Re: For Sale (darkroom stuff) Nova slot processor, brand new

  • From: Steve <gl1500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 10:51:05 +0930

On Fri, 1 May 2009 11:05:43 -0700
Eric Maquiling <emaquiling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is a BRAND SPANKING new Nova quated heated 8x10 Vertical
> processor 4 slot. If you have been looking for one of these hard to
> find, stop now cause here it is!!  I *did* have the box but it was
> confiscated for my wife's classroom move.  So I'll pack it well in
> another larger box. I'll ship via UPS to be safer.  I figure about
> 20-25 to ship to the 48 states. Probably about 2x for Canada (just a
> guess).  I've kept Ansco 130 in these for MONTHS at a time.
>
> Paypal is good. I'll split paypal fees as an incentive!
>
> Comes with a print clip (also new) and the 3 tubes for covers $300.00
> USD
>
> Note the NEW recession price busting price!

I was lucky enough to purchase an older but still very good condition
16x12 version of the Nova slot processor and have to say it is
something that has transformed my darkroom.

[1] Small footprint.

[2] Always ready to use

[3] Minimal cleanup

[4] Chemistry lasts so very long. I use Dektol and it lasts easily 6
weeks.

[5] Print consistency is wonderful.

Steve