[pure-silver] Fomatone Filter Settings for Kodak/LPL

  • From: "Carl Radford" <carlradford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PureSilverNew" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:54:24 +0100

Hi Folks

Anyone have ballpark settings for Kodak/LPL filter setting with fomatone
paper. They only publish settings for Durst and Meopta. Tried searching
the net to no avail and can't seem to get a correlation between settings
published for other papers/enlarger combinations. I appreciate to get
100% settings I need to calibrate everything - and will do soon after
mounting the Durst 1200 when we move into the new house a week before
Christmas. I just haven't too much time to play around too much at the
moment and would appreciate any help recommendations.

Many thanks - Carl