[pure-silver] Re: FW: Question; Lenses for Fuji GX860III camera

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:58:11 -0400

DEAR BOGDAN,
        Thanks!
                CHEERS!
                        BOB

-----Original Message-----
From: pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bogdan Karasek
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 10:31 AM
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: FW: Question; Lenses for Fuji GX860III camera

hello Bob,

Your friend might start with the eBay listing below:

http://tinyurl.com/ado5d3

The person selling says he will be offering various lenses, accessories
and whatnot for the Fuji GX 680 III.  Might be a good place to acquire a
lens or at least have a look at what is available.  Interesting camera,
by the way.  If I didn't already have my Bronica S2a...........

Hope this is of some help.

Cheers,
Bogdan

BOB KISS wrote:

>DEAR LIST,
>       Below is an e-mail from a friend who is searching for info for
>lenses (to decide which to buy and where he might find them) for the Fuji
>GX860III which he already bought.
>Does anyone on this list know where he can find the info and where he might
>purchase the lenses he wants?  We have already found one lens each at
>Adorama and B&H but need more info on the whole line of lenses and who
might
>be selling more of them.  The camera is out of production so he knows he
>will have to buy mostly used lenses.
>               CHEERS!
>                       BOB

  Bogdan Karasek
  Montréal, Québec                     bogdan(at)bogdanphoto.com
  Canada                               www.bogdanphoto.com

                     "I bear witness"

database 3826 (20090204) __________

http://www.eset.com