[pure-silver] FOR SALE DEARDORFF V8s

  • From: "Ken Hough " <k4sb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 11:14:31 -0600

I've been told by our moderator that today, Friday is the day items for
sale are permitted.
Towards the end of this month I'll have four V8 Deardorffs ready to go.
This is the View camera Deardorff built their reputation on.
Three have been refinished with new racks and focusing shoes (these parts
are the heart of the functionality in a Deardorff) There are also lots of
new metal too. You might think they are new cameras. These are selling at
2295.00 each. Normally I sell them at 2995.00
The last one listed is a New old stock Tennessee built Deardorff. This
camera has all stainless steel hardware. It is stunning. It is 2495.00.
That's 1000.00 less than the original list price. I wanted to give this
group first chance to avoid Ebay just yet. If there's no interest they
will get Ebayed.If interested let me know soon please. PLEASE CONTACT ME
OFF LIST at k4sb@xxxxxxxx
Thanks, Ken
Got Deardorff questions? see my site. V V V Just scroll down V V V

Ken Hough Photographic Repair Service
Specializing in the Complete restoration of
           Deardorff View Cameras
                            Est 1982
     www.deardorffcameras.0catch.com
                      219 462 0281