[pure-silver] Re: Edwal Hypo Test and Poor memory

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:06:10 -0800 (PST)

Thanks John that's what I remember or thought I did...

I realize Richard that Edwal H√ might be inaccurate but since I'm in there at
least 5 days a week lately, I just need something that gets me in the ball
park.
 Since I use 2 baths I won't sweat it too much as I mostly need to get an idea
of when to dump that first bath but thanks for the info.