[pure-silver] Re: Dust and grounding

  • From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 18:17:54 -0700

I hadn't thought of PVC pipes--mine are all copper, so I'm sure they're
grounded. AFAIK PVC still isn't allowed in New York City. I also hadn't
thought of the possibility that an electric box might not be grounded.
I'd imagine that would be something that should be fixed ASAP--sounds
dangerous.

Bob Marvin