[pure-silver] Re: Dry Mount Press for sale

  • From: John Meyers <jmeyers102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:41:35 -0800 (PST)

This is a correction to my original post.

The size of the platen is actually 12 x 15 inches, not
15 x 18. (Please don't ask me where I came up with
that... I don't know.)
I am asking $325 plus shipping.
I'm selling because I happened to pick up another one
in an estate sale recently, and I don't need two.
I am located in New Jersey; zip code 07607.

John Meyers

P.S. Regarding the recent thread about curling fiber
paper: I dry my prints on screens and then press them
in the heated dry mount press for about a minute, then
leave the prints under a quarter inch thick piece of
glass for a few hours. The prints stay very flat
afterwards.