[pure-silver] Devere 108 fuses

  • From: Shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 07:01:02 -0600

The Big One (as we call him around here) has been sick for a week or so. Its fan will come on, but not the light, and it's not because it has a bad bulb. Yesterday the doctor came, and found a fuse missing in the back of the column! It could have shaken out or something; we don't know. We couldn't find it on the floor. There is another one in the back of the column also that was still there. It fits into a little black screw that says "fuse" on it.

Is this something that one can buy at a local store? Or must I order it from the Devere parts people in Canada? They are closed for the weekend, but I thought maybe I could find one here in Houston if I looked in the right place.

I still don't know if this will solve the problem, but it's worth a try.

--shannon