[pure-silver] DS-10 information?

  • From: Craig Schroeder <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:37:08 -0600

 I've been having excellent results with the DS-10 trials I've been doing
andit seems very versatile so far.  I've had these questions in mind and
thought I'd pose them to Ryuji in the list as others likely share some of
these...
Have you done any extended life tests when bottled up in storage?  I
sometimes have gaps in time when I'm less likely to be consuming things.

I've had good results at 1:1.  Are further dilutions successful for you and
do you have an idea on minimum stock per roll that you would consider
adequate?

Have you found any additional success with varied agitation routines?  I've
been using the Xtol x 1.2 factor plus pour times as a starting point with 1
minute, 2 gentle inversions as is a habit after some testing settled me into
that routine many years back and it simply has become my developing behavior
for general use.

Is the DS-10 able to be mixed at any higher concentrations?  The salicylic
acid seems to barely go into suspension as is so I can guess that the answer
is likely "no"?