[pure-silver] Re: Commercial equivalent of Ammonium Chloride???

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photo" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:21:47 -0500

I'd give Artcraft my seal of approval too. While the folks at B&S have it, I
MUCH prefer Mike at Artcraft. If you do buy it, anywhere mind you, And you
decide to make platinum palladium prints, you give your self another
alternative to the sodium based palladium with that. It will produce cooler
prints than the sodium version.

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9