[pure-silver] Re: Camera service

  • From: "Michael A. Smith and Paula Chamlee" <michaelandpaula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 22:27:35 -0500

Frank (yes there is a "k") is alive an. d well. Officially semi-retired I believe, but he still does work. I wouldn't let anyone else work on my cameras or lenses. Here is his email address: camerawiz@xxxxxxx. I think it is still good. I hesitate to put his phone number on the list, but if you have any trouble reaching him, let me know.

Michael A. Smith

On 2/26/15 11:34 AM, hksvk wrote:
Does anyone on the list know if Fran Marshman in Harrisonburg VA is active and
might be a good choice for servicing a Graflex 4x5? Is the name Fran or Frank?
Thanks.
unsubscribe from there.