[pure-silver] Bulb for Focomat IIc

  • From: Bogdan Karasek <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:56:33 -0500

Hi all,

A friend a mine just bought a Leitz Focomat IIc and he wanted to know what kind of light source (bulb) he needed for the Focomat. He is under the impression that a regular household bulb will do. I know that for my Omega DII, I have to get a special bulb so I imagine the same would apply to the Focomat.

Can anybody tell me what kind of bulb and where one can get them?

Thanks for the information.

Regards,
Bogdan
  Bogdan Karasek