[pure-silver] Benzine/lighter fluid - Now I Know

  • From: "Harry Lock" <harrylock@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:38:53 +0200

Thanks to all who replied.

Harry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Brick
  To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:28 AM
  Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Benzine/lighter fluid

  I think that lighter fluid is butane/propane. Go here to see what benzene is:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzene

  I think...

  Jim

  On Feb 9, 2010, at 10:05 PM, Harry Lock wrote:

    Hi Everyone

    Just lately there has been some discussion on the list about cleaning
fluids etc.

    Can anyone tell me the difference between "lighter-fluid" and benzene.
    Here in South Africa I can only find lighter fluid in an aerosol can, but I
can get benzene in a normal capped bottle.

    Thanks
    Harry