[pure-silver] Adrienne Moumin Second Annual Open Studio Invitation

  • From: Adrienne Moumin <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pure Silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 11:24:03 -0400

You are cordially invited to join me during my second annual open studio, on
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, October 5, 6, and 7, 2012. My studio is located
at 240 East 55th St., #8A, New York, NY 10022, between 2nd and 3rd Avenues.I
will be showing works from my “Architextures” series of hand-cut-and-assembled
gelatin silver photo collages, created from hand-printed architectural
photographs. My recently renovated live/work studio echoes the Modernist,
monochromatic motif of my work, and has sweeping city views. There will be
several recently completed collages, including three made from a photo of The
Victory on 10th Avenue and West 41st Street.

I will be hosting a Preview Party on Friday evening, and on Saturday and Sunday
my studio will be open to the public as part of the tenth annual
openhousenewyork weekend.

openhousenewyork® is a 501(c)3 organization that promotes a greater
appreciation of the city's built environment, broadens public awareness by
exposing diverse audiences to distinctive examples of architecture, engineering
and design; educates and inspires discussion of issues of excellence in design,
planning and preservation, and showcases outstanding new work as well as
structures of historic merit. Please visit www.ohny.org for more information.

Open Studio Weekend Schedule:

Friday evening, 7-9PM: Preview Party
Saturday, 10-5     Hourly tours and work-in-progress demonstrations
Sunday, 11-5       Hourly tours and work-in-progress demonstrations

I look forward to seeing you.
-Adrienne

Adrienne Moumin
Handmade B&W photographs and photo-collages: www.picturexhibit.com