[pure-silver] Adrienne Moumin Art News and Invitation

  • From: Adrienne Moumin <adrienne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pure Silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 17:25:34 -0400

I hope this
e-mail finds you well, and that your Spring is starting off nicely. I would
like to invite you to my upcoming exhibit.

I have
completed several new photo collages in my Architextures series, and
will be showing them at the Architectural Digest Home Design Show, March 21-24,
2013, at Pier 94 (55th Street and 12th Avenue), New York,
NY.  I will be in Booth M160, in the MADE
Section of the show.
Complete
information on the show may be found here: http://www.archdigesthomeshow.com/

Discount
tickets for general admission, good for Friday/Saturday/Sunday and including
readmission for all three days, may be purchased here:
http://www.martreg.com/reg/adhdsts/?promo=ADEXHIB.

A full
catalogue of my “Architextures” photo collages may be seen here:
http://picturexhibit.com/html/architextures.html

I hope you
can make it to the show!

With best