[pure-silver] Adox MCC 110

  • From: Elias_Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 10:01:27 -0400

First impressions - I pulled my first sheet off the drying line this morning
and put it into the press - great stuff!
I like the surface, not too different from Ilford FB. The sheet is slightly
thinner, which I like. Even though the sheet states a slower ISO than Ilford RC
the exposures were bit faster for a similar print.

Off to church... I'll have to try to concentrate and not think about what the
next sheet will look like.

unsubscribe from there.