[pure-silver] Re: Administrative Notice

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 17:03:35 -0700

At 04:39 PM 10/5/2004, Richard Knoppow wrote:

>     Some of you may know that I am co-administrator of this
>list along with Jim Brick, who is the list owner and
>principal administrator.
>
>---
>Richard Knoppow

Richard has full administration power over this list. The only reason that
I am called the "owner" is because I went to freelists.org and went through
their list creation process. That's the only difference. I think of it as
co-owned.

There are times when I am not here and times when Richard is not available.
These times will probably not coincide too much. For instance, I will be
away and not on-line from 10/11 -> 10/16. I suspect that between the two of
us, pure-silver should run very smoothly. Basically, freelists is a great
list host. They worry about the hardware and Internet connection, the rest
of us just send messages...

:-)

Jim