[pure-silver] Re: ANOTHER WAAAAAAAAAAAAY OFF TOPIC

  • From: "michael" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "fourbyfiveguy" for DMARC)
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 10:31:07 -0700

Congratulations, Bob! It is especially heart-warming to know that your great-grandmother had the vision and foresight to register you all those years before you were even born. But how did she know what your name was going to be? Mike

On 2/2/2017 8:17 AM, bobkiss caribsurf.com wrote:

DEAR LIST,

Though this is another of my waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic posts, I hope that it won't be considered improper. Many of the list members have amateur radio call signs after their names at the bottom of their posts, including our esteemed list minder, Richard. I am writing this to announce that, this year, I have qualified for the 55 year award from the Quarter Century Wireless Association as I was first licensed 55 years ago! The big one was 5 years ago when I cracked half a century but, as I get older, I realize I should be grateful for each additional 5 years! LOL!!!

                 CHEERS FROM BARBADOS!
                               BOB
                    8P6FF/AA2CV