[pure-silver] Re: 50mm konica mount lens /or somewhere between 24mm and 50mm

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 04:25:30 GMT

Group:  I'm now retired contentious teacher.  However, I continue to have
students come to me with "issues".  One is Patty V.  She was gifted a Konica
35mm with a zoom lens.  No shorter lens, Just a zoom.
Would anyone have a 24 to 50, any brand, Konica mount glass out in the shed?
Her family came out of Laos where  her dad was a Hmong solderer in service to
the CIA.
 They are farmers, except for the kids who are off to college.
Anything laying around the shop would be put to good use.
So be well, one and all.
Thanks
Baba of babaphoto@xxxxxxxx
Woman is 57 But Looks 27