[puduvailug] Re: Website For FSHM

  • From: Prasanna Venkadesh <prasmailme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: puduvailug <puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 09:44:44 +0530

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 3:22 PM, S.Ramaseshan Mukund <
ramaseshanmukund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lets try our best not to write the code. How long are we only going to
write code. Let the young budding volunteers write it.

A few I know : Bala, Naveen, harthi, karthi, mani (that is all I know) and
other new comers, let them code.

For a long time, I have been having this feeling, that student volunteers
have not been contributing to code at all.

Lets give them a chance. We will guide them.

Prasanna, Prakash, VMS, You, and other working people in industry lets try
to not to write code, unless really necessary.

+1 Ramaseshan and we will hold a meetup for this and come up with ideas,
phase and timeline for this implementation since our community is also
actively engaged in building low cost weather station using free hardware
designs and some of us are looking into the possibility of setting up
meshnet. Also State and National convention of FSMI is coming up close in a
month or two, so there is also a need to do some public outreach, with all
of these in mind, we need to prioritize our work based upon limited human
resource that our organization have.

Shall we hold a physical meetup tomorrow afternoon at PSF?

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Ramesh Murukesan <macroramesh6@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Count me. Give all your ideas together. Let me build the site 🙋

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 12:02 AM, S.Ramaseshan Mukund <
ramaseshanmukund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am ready anytime, @harthi has given us a very important information.
Can you also share the libreboard link ??

We will first read up on what all information has been discussed, and
then how do we prioritize it.

Lets then start the code writing / theme choosing part :-)

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 9:23 PM, harthi vasudev <
harthivasudev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@bala iam in too but we have already discussed about developing the
website for FSHM and details about it are displayed in " libreboard "
😊