[puduvailug] One Day Workshop in Linux

  • From: Prasanna Venkadesh <prasmailme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: puduvailug <puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, vlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 10:43:01 +0530

PuduvaiLUG has planned to conduct Workshops for Public:

One Day Workshop in Linux covering:

1. Installation and How to use.
2. Basic Architecture
3. Connecting to Internet.
4. Alternate applications.
5. Installing Softwares in linux
6. Distribution of Free Linux Live + Installable CD’s (Ubuntu and Fedora)

Sessions will be practical and not theoritical. We will provide what are the
necessary resources required for Getting Started with Linux.
For now this is the plan and we are looking forward for a place to conduct
the workshop. If anyone can help us by knowing a place for the workshop to
happen, please you are welcome.  You can even get permission from any of the
colleges or schools from Pondicherry. Please do try it friends.

Once the venue is fixed we will make an announcement and those who are
interested Send a E-mail to any one of the following address with “Workshop”
as the Subject field.

1. Prasanna Venkadesh – (prasmailme@xxxxxxxxx)
2. Prasath Ramachandran – (prasath.ram8@xxxxxxxxx)
3. Mohammad Thoufiek – (thoufi_46@xxxxxxxxx)
--
Regards,
Prasanna Venkadesh

Visit the Blog to know  my experience with LINUX:
http://prasopensource.wordpress.com/

FOSS Jobs all over India:
http://fossjobs.in