[puduvailug] Re: New Birthday Calendar

  • From: Yogesh <yogeshg1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 23:04:34 +0530

On Monday 20 June 2011 08:12 PM, Prasanna Venkadesh wrote:
Very Very Poor post Krishna Raj. This Mailing list is for Public to discuss Linux Users Group to discuss about Linux and FOSS and not for remainder of Birthdays. Please stop posting like this unwanted, un-related post in this mailing list.

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Krishna Raj <krishanand1991@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:krishanand1991@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi

    Please click on the link below and enter your birthday into my
    calendar.
    It's quick, easy, and you'll be helping me out.

http://www.birthdayalarm.com/bd2/87738245a831196752b1538715735c656838093d1386

The OP must have sent to all the contacts in his mail account. We still don't have a set of mailing list guidelines.

And please avoid top posting!