[puduvailug] Fwd: Re: [FSFTN] Two days workshop on Free Software Philosophy: A dive into the depths, 7th & 8th of Jan 2012

  • From: Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "vlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ilugcbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ilugcbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 14:02:53 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Alagunambi Welkin" <alagunambiwelkin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 6 Jan 2012 14:00
Subject: Re: [FSFTN] Two days workshop on Free Software Philosophy: A dive
into the depths, 7th & 8th of Jan 2012
To: <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Friends,

The workshop venue has been changed to,

ICSA Programme Centre,
Pantheon Road,
Opposite to Connemara Library (or) National Museum,
Egmore.

We are regret to inform you that we would be charging 100 Rs. as
registration fee.

Unfortunately the University of Madras venue(which was free) has been
changed due to its internal university events to this new venue(which is
paid).

--
Alagunambi Welkin
Executive Committee Member,