[puduvailug] Fwd: Products & OpenSource Listing in INDIARUBYCONSORTIUM

  • From: Prasanna Venkadesh <prasmailme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: puduvailug <puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, vlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 22:45:54 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Satish N Kota <satishkota@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 4:42 PM
Subject: [chennai.rb] [X-POST] Products & OpenSource Listing in
INDIARUBYCONSORTIUM
To: bangalorerug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, puneruby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
chennairb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, keralarug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
mrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

@ www.indiarubyconsortium.com, we  have started processes to collect
information of all the products / websites built on Ruby and Rails
technologies and are being used for Indian Clients. This is a good
place for you to promote you websites and to the public.

If you know of any websites that have been built using Ruby and Rails
let us know.. we have started collections of all the products by
people in IndiaRubyConsortium.

Also we are collecting information about all the OpenSource
Contributions of Indians that are being used in the world… So if you
have worked on any Open Source Projects, Gems, Plugins, etc., which
you would want to go as a listing in INDIARUBYCONSORTIUM, let us know,
we shall add them to the list... Even if you have not worked on it but
you know of some one who has worked on it, let us know we shall
contact the person and get more information to the list.

Just to inform that we are now 61 and growing…so if you have not
registered, then please do register and let the world know what you
do… visit www.indiarubyconsortium.com and register today!!!

Thanks and Regards

Satish Kota

Moderator, India Ruby Consortium

By the Rubyists, For the Rubyists and Of the Rubyists

--
Regards,
T.Shrinivasan

My Life with GNU/Linux : http://goinggnu.wordpress.com
Free/Open Source Jobs : http://fossjobs.in

Get CollabNet Subversion Edge :     http://www.collab.net/svnedge

PuduvaiLUG (puduvai Linux Users Group):

http://puduvailug.wordpress.com/

Visit the Blog to know  my experience with LINUX:

http://prasopensource.wordpress.com/