[puduvailug] Fwd: Full Circle Magazine #57 released!

  • From: Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chennaigeeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chennaigeeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "vlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNU/Linux User Group of Madurai" <glug-madurai-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 09:28:48 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Ronnie Tucker" <ronnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jan 28, 2012 2:50 AM
Subject: Full Circle Magazine #57 released!

Full Circle
Issue #57

Full Circle - the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community are
proud to announce the release of our fifty-seventh issue.

This month:
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Try Enlightenment, LibreOffice - Part 11, Backup Strategy - Part
5, Encrypted USB Stick, and Varnish Web Cache.
* Linux Lab - Mana World Server.
* Review - OpenArtist: 5th Incarnation
* I Think - SpiderOak Questionnaire.
* Closing Windows - Wireless Networking
plus: more Ubuntu Games, My Desktop (and another extra!), My Opinion, My
Story, and much much more!

Google Currents edition: http://www.google.com/**producer/editions/CAowvZtX/
**full_circle_magazine_57_lite<http://www.google.com/producer/editions/CAowvZtX/full_circle_magazine_57_lite>

Get it while it's hot!