[puduvailug] Fwd: Final Year Projects with Social Impact

  • From: Balaji Ravichandran <rbalajives@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: puduvailug <puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "viluppuram@xxxxxxxxx" <viluppuram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 17:00:43 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Balaji Ravichandran <rbalajives@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 December 2015 at 16:32
Subject: Final Year Projects with Social Impact

Hi All,

We are now nearing the *Project Era *as many of us would have started to do
our project implementing an idea.The aim of a project must serve the needs
of the society and must be helpful among difficult times.It must also
ensure to coordinate with various Free Software Communities.There are
various ideas that are needed to be implemented for both Society and the
Community.

So,This is year at *FSFTN*, we have *Decided to Guide* through projects
that have its idea embedded with social consciousness and also including
community contribution.Various communities including

- *Mozilla*
- *Wikipedia*
- *Open Street Maps*
- *DucDuckGo *

have a lot more to experiment among its contributors.We can make use of
this opportunity to serve them.

There could also be certain ideas that helps people at difficult times
eg:- *Flood
in Chennai*.

Certain key topics are,

- Block Chain
- Distributed Hash Table
- Open Data

and lots more.Let's make our Final Year Project,more than just a project,a
project fulfilling the needs of the society and community.

For more details - ask@xxxxxxxxx

Happy Learning :-)
<https://www.google.co.in/search?q=consciousness&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiIk7LH3eLJAhVOGY4KHQtdDmgQvwUIGSgA>
--