[puduvailug] Fwd: [FSFTN] Invitation to RMS lecture - Chennai - Feb 6

  • From: Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "vlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNU/Linux User Group of Madurai" <glug-madurai-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 12:03:36 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Shanu" <shanuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jan 29, 2012 12:58 AM
Subject: [FSFTN] Invitation to RMS lecture - Chennai - Feb 6

Hi all,

As you all know, Richard Stallman is coming to Chennai. We would like
to have you all for the seminar. We are proud as well as excited to
invite you to this event

For details, please visit
http://fsftn.org/content/richard-stallmans-visit-chennai

Event is open to all free of cost. Please register at the website so
that we can make required arrangements. But this is optional. Those
who need certificate for the event has to register at the venue with
fee of Rs.20/-. Bulk registrations for the event are accepted. Please
get in touch with us if you would like to do a bulk registration.

Note: Registration counters for certificates will be closed by 1:00 PM
sharp. So please reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the event.

Contact:
shanu@xxxxxxxxx
alagunambiwelkin@xxxxxxxxx

Kindly forward this to all the lists you know.

--
Thank you,

Shanu S Sukoor