[puduvailug] Cryptoparty this Sunday

  • From: Prasanna Venkadesh <prasmailme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 21:34:29 +0530

Hello people,

FSFTN is organizing Cryptoparty this Sunday (28.6.2015) at Asian College of
Journalism, Chennai.

"Governments around the world, are greatly increasing their surveillance of
the Internet. Alongside a loss of the private sphere, this also represents
a clear danger to basic civil liberties. The good news is that we already
have the solution: encrypting communications makes it very hard, if not
entirely impossible, for others to eavesdrop on our conversations. The bad
news is that crypto is largely ignored by the general public, partly
because they don't know about it, and partly because even if they do, it
seems too much trouble to implement."

*So lets go and have a party, and teach each other how to crypto!*

For more information about the event please visit the following links:

- http://discuss.fsftn.org/t/cryptoparty-chennai/376
- https://www.cryptoparty.in/chennai
-
http://www.meetup.com/Free-Software-Foundation-TamilNadu/events/223463630/

Registration is Free, but they are limited.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Prasanna Venkadesh.