[puduvailug] Re: Call for a meetup regarding the community weather station

  • From: Raghu Menon <tprmenon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 18:51:42 +0530

​It is a good idea indeed... ​What is the quantum of costs that one is
talking about? How many stations ? ...
Interested in the idea....
Raghu

On 29 June 2015 at 18:09, Naveen Prasanth <nnpths01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys ,
The plan for community weather station is solid and we are working towards
it . Before proceeding further we need to discuss how are we going to pay
for the materials needed . We need to go through all our options and think
about the future requirements too .We have to think about what position we
are in if we need financial assistance all the time . we need to make plans
to make us self sustainable in the future . Please respond with your
available time . How does Wednesday evening sound?

--
Raghunath.T.P.