Re: transferring files using a card reader

  • From: Penny Golden <goldpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 16:02:19 -0500

Hi, Andre,
I think that card transfers with either a card reader or a built-in one on the computer is faster. I've always felt that it was. I know it is when transferring to the Victor Stream. Oops, someone else's product. Chuckle.
Best,
Penny

On 3/17/2012 2:46 PM, André van Deventer wrote:
Hi folks

Went and bought me a card reader today.  Dirt cheap over here in SA.

And I’m starting to wonder if it is not perhaps much faster and
dependable to transfer your files to the plextalk using a card reader
than using the plextalk itself?

Just wondering.

Andre