Re: suggestion for plextalk pocket developers - being able to select between 24 hour clock and AM and PM

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <wb6niu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 07:22:00 -0700

And I think the US firmware should be able to read brf files.

-----Original Message----- From: Aidan
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 2:11 AM
To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: suggestion for plextalk pocket developers - being able to select between 24 hour clock and AM and PM

Wel, the way it work at the moment is that if you use the US firmware, it
use the 12 hour clock, and the UK firmware use 24 hour clock. But I agree
that all firmware you should be able to choose between the too like on most
other devices.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John" <4t5s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
select between 24 hour clock and AM and PM

I have two PTP1's and one of them does NOT let me choose A.M. or P.M.
The other one does.  John