question about recording on the ptp1

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 05:16:27 -0600

when i record with the ptp1, and have  the custom setting set the way i want,
with everything set to zero, or in the other ones off, why is it that the unit
still splits a big file?
I have a 8 gig card and recorded for about 2 hours 13 minutes  some stuff from
the tv and when i brought the  ptp1 to the computer to retrieve the file i saw
that there were two files instead of one.
combined the files are 1.3 gb in size meanning i used the wave file format.
can anyone shed anything on this one?
thanks