RE: plextalk transfer software setting up the software to use for feeds

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:07:07 -0000

Hi Pam,

Have you checked out the list of tutorials at the following website?:

http://www.plextalk.eu/en/top/products/ptp1/tutorials/#network

There?s one on this page which is specifically for the network feature.
I?ve attached a copy of the Word version to this message but I?m not sure if
it will get through.  If not, either check the above website or let me know
and I?ll send it to you off list.

Regards,

Jamie