RE: plextalk transfer software

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 15:57:42 -0000

Andre,

My experience has been much like Peter's.

One other thing that I've noticed is that I tend to get a more reliable
connection (i.e. one with fewer connection errors) if I make sure the Pocket
is booted up before connecting the USB cable to the computer - no idea why
this should make a difference but, if I connect the cables first and then
switch on the Pocket, Windows quite often fails to recognise the Pocket
properly.

Finally, can I just point out I had nothing to do with writing the Pocket
Transfer manual, honest!! (Smile)

Jamie