Re: making standard CD's

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:36:54 +0100

Hi Bill -

Firstly, you will need to use an audio cd rather than a data cd; the PTR1
will confirm the type of disk when you insert it. Next go in to the
'recording' menu, and choose 'music cd'. When you have finished your
recording, go in to the media management menu, and finalise the disk, and
that should do the trick for you -

Andy