Re: disabling beeps

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 14:51:58 +0100

Brian - If I'm understanding you right, then this doesn't happen for me --
If I'm making a recording using the built-in mike, hitting play pause during
the recording doesn't produce beeps. The only time a beep is heard, is the
first time the play/record button is pushed, when it announces the settings
for the recording about to commence. - Andy