Re: audio CD's

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 06:47:20 +0100

Hi Michael

Thank you for your responses. I think the safest thing for me to do is to record and edit the project as far as possible on the PTR2, then export to audio using the PRS onto a computer and create the two audio CD's on the PC. At least I know all my errors will be erased when overwriting and I can divide the project into two audio CD's.

I am glad I wrote to the list before I started work on this.

Thanks again.

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: brianhartgen