Sound question

  • From: "Tony Bernedal" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 16:18:45 +0200

Hi all.
I dont know if this is on topic for this list but maybe.
I have recorded my podcast and i played with plextalk recording software to
see if i can make a daisy version of it. It works great but one problem is
if I have some music in the production, for example jingles and intro music
it sounds terrible after encoded it in prs. My speech sounds ok but the
music is very distorted and not fun to listen to. I used 64kbit encoder in
prs. When I use cdex or other tools to make mp3 files out of my wavefiles it
sounds great.
What can i do to get the music bits to sound ok in prs? Should i use some
filter or be very careful with the levels? All ideas are very welcome.
All the best Tony

Tekniskt magasin, en podcast om teknik och IT för synskadade. Hemsida:
www.bernedal.net
Podcast feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/sm5xgp
email: tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tonys mix radioshow: Todays music and classic tracks. Visit www.tonysmix.se

Jag använder gratisversionen av SPAMfighter
856 spam har blivit blockerade hittills.
Betalande användare har inte detta meddelande i sin e-post.
Hämta gratis på www.spamfighter.com/pro idag!