Re: Shortcuts

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <wb6niu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 08:12:50 -0700

I may be wrong, I don't think you can do what you are asking.

-----Original Message----- From: emma goodwin
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 9:50 AM
To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Shortcuts

Hi Rus, you said you use button 8 to put your WIFI on and off. With
the bookport it works exactly the same where you press the menu key
and the button you want it to be on the device but it seems to only
work for the menu. How would I go about making a shortcut for my
internet radio or the record folder where my recordings are stored. Do
I misunderstand. The menu just seems so short and what's the point of
shortcuts if you can't assign them to where you exactly want them to
be. Not asking for bookport help but just with shortcuts in general.