PTR1-users welcome message freelists

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 19:02:24 +0100

Hi all,

You should receive this both to my EZMLM list and the new Freelists
list.  The new address to use is <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>.  I think I
have got everyone across, including the digest members, and have tried
as much as possible to copy settings from Ezmlm into the new Ecartus
list software, but there may be a couple of issues on the way which I
will no doubt find out about after making this post.  If you receive
this on the EZMLM list but not on the Freelists list, please let me know
as soon as possible.  Do not try and subscribe to the Freelists list, as
there may be other subscribers effected as well, and I won't know of the
problem.

Hope this works,
Andrew.