RE: My conundrem.

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:43:55 -0000

Hi,

This is a bookport issue really.  The PTR1 will create the daisy audio files -
you need to finalise the disk - finalisation on the PTR1 is the process of
creating the daisy index files as well as creating the TOC.  Once this is done
just use the software with the Bookport to import the daisy book - it should
read the XML documents and proceed with the import.

Andrew.