Little problem.

  • From: "Phil Parr" <philparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 12:33:58 -0500

   I have a couple of P T R 1 units that work fine for the most part. I use one
every weekend but one has just been sitting for a while. I want to begin using
it again but, if there is something on the card when I press record it says
punch in. If I erase the card the first time it says record like normal.  Every
time after that when I hit record it does that punch in thing. I am thinking if
I returned it to factory defaults maybe this would fix the problem. Any help
would be appreciated, Phil Parr.