Re: Finalizing a cd

  • From: Ecaterina Henter <ehenter12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 01:02:05 -0400

Hi Jamie,

Thank you so much for responding to my e-mail. I didn't use the Victor Reader Vibe for a couple of weeks. When first tried to listen to my newly recorded CD in the VRV player, I needed to plug the unit into a wall outlet to be able to listen to it, and that was when I found out that it didn't work. Right after trying to play my new CD with no luck, I placed an RFBD CD into the Vibe and it worked. I guess that maybe there's a problem with this newly recorded CD. I just started my school semester today, so had no time to work on this project further, but I will try to record another CD over the weekend , finalize it and see if that would work. I will get back with the results.

I thought that if I would record a data CD with plextalk and finalize it, I should be able to listen to it with any type of CD player. Reading from your message, that is not the case, correct? Again, thanks for your help.

Ecaterina
ehenter12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cuthbertson, Jamie" <Jamie.Cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxx>