RE: Does latest Milestone firmware support DAISY?

  • From: "Cuthbertson, Jamie" <Jamie.Cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:54:55 +0100

Steve,

You can't download the upgrade but you can get the relevant files sent out to
you by sending an email to:

roger.bessent@xxxxxxxxxxx

You will need to pay £15 and you will need to quote your serial number from the
Milestone.  The download and installation takes about 5 to 10 minutes and is
pretty straightforward.

Hope this helps.

Jamie