Dennis at the Jaz Den removed

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 22:54:24 +0100

Hi all,

Sorry for that inconvenience - for some reason those autoresponders on
this list are going to the address, whereas on my system I can see them
in the bounce archive and that user is actually suspended.  Totally my
fault for including him in the subscriber list, but I am also not 100%
plussed with Freelists for allowing this to go un-noticed (Ezmlm would
have picked this up as a duplicate but there we go).

I have also an array of bounces in my inbox which shouldn't be there - I
am going to have to go through them and investigate.  I knew this was
going to easily!

Thanks.
Andrew.